Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Feast

(Link in blogroll)

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?
Fruit Loops. I could live on them. I also like Golden Grahams, though.
Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?
It was probably candles. I can't remember. Maybe a new Swiffer? Or the floors. I buy random stuff periodically with not a lot of memory after it's here.
Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
I still like the "Rock Me Gently" Jeep ad.
Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).
My first thought was "Basil Wolf" but that sounds like someone who might have been on "Fawlty Towers." Besides, basil is an herb, not a spice, so I'll go with "Saffron Pigeon." Glad I don't have to come up with their product line, though!
Dessert
Fill in the blank:
I haven’t
cleaned my desk here at home since November sometime. It's a gigantic mess.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.