Friday, February 1, 2008

#72-75

(from here)

#72 [shuffling]

So how's life treating you?
Song: Why, by Annie Lennox
Comments? I guess that's a nosy question for Launchcast.

Where are you at the moment?
Song: Man Called Marco, by Adam Ant
Comments? OMG--no. I'm nowhere near the only Marco I know personally!

What's the best thing about today?
Song: Rapture, by Blondie
Comments? ...mmmm....

What do you do for a living?
Song: Birthday, by Taproot
Comments? No, but it's Sparky's birthday on Sunday....

What do you want to do right now?
Song: Idje-Idje, by Angelique Kidjo
Comments? Hmm, well, I wouldn't mind being in Africa, presumably it's warmer there....

What do you like doing when you're drunk?
Song: Ride, by The Vines
Comments? I'm thinkin' that's better than driving, eh?

What would you like to say to that special someone?
Song: Listen to Your Heart, by D.H.T.
Comments? Exactly.

What do you say to people who try to put you down?
Song: Destiny, by Zero-7
Comments? A.k.a., you'll get yours...?

What's your opinion on society today?
Song: Summertime, by Janis Joplin
Comments? I'm afraid I see no connection whatsoever here.

What do you really want to say to President Bush?
Song: When You Were Young, by The Killers
Comments? ...I could run with that, I guess...

What did you dream about last night?
Song: Disengage, by The Honorary Title
Comments? I'd like to, that's for sure!

What are you constantly thinking about?
Song: Reflections, by Diana Ross
Comments? Yeah, sorta.

How do you let out your anger?
Song: Something That You Said, by The Beautiful South
Comments? ...er...no?

How do you like to waste your time?
Song: The Revolution Starts Here, by Steve Earle
Comments? No. First off, that wouldn't be a waste of time, and secondly, I'm not the revolutionary type anyway.

What makes you so individual?
Song: Buleria, by David Bisbal
Comments? No, I don't flamenco dance....

What's your hidden talent?
Song: I Wish the Best for You, by Emerson Hart
Comments? Hmmm....

What does everyone love you for?
Song: The Musical Priest, by The Chieftains
Comments? Say what??

What do you scream when you come?
Song: Take It Easy, by The Eagles
Comments? Hee hee, but no.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Song: Closing Time, by Semisonic
Comments? ...working until then, yes.

If I gave you pencil and paper, what would you draw?
Song: Five Candles (You Were There), by Jars of Clay
Comments? I could actually draw that!!!

What was your first love like?
Song: Orbitals, by Acroma
Comments? Like an orbital sander, maybe!

And your current love?
Song: No Se Lo Que Pasa, by Celia Cruz
Comments? Boy, ain't that the truth some days!!

What's annoying you right now?
Song: Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On, by Jerry Lee Lewis
Comments? Uh...yeah, I did just holler up to Sparky to stop shaking the whole house with his leaping about in his room.

What's your life motto?
Song: I Could Fall in Love With You, by Erasure
Comments? Hah, not bloody likely! It might have been about 30 years ago, though.

What lesson did you learn yesterday?
Song: Amateur, by Molotov
Comments? No.

What are you going to do now?
Song: Heat Lighnin', by Tuscadero
Comments? So...it's February 1 in the upper midwest. No, just no.

Anything else you'd like to say?
Song: Chelsea Rodgers, by Prince
Comments? I think that's suitably mysterious....yes.


#73

1. Smiling right now? No, but I'm not crying or frowning either.

2. Did you ever date the last person you kissed? EEEEuwww, yuck! I just kissed Sparky!!

3. What's irritating you right now? I have a slight headache, which I think is from having about 3 oz. of wine with dinner. grrrr....

4. When did you last eat pizza? I had it for breakfast on Wednesday, I think.

5. Do you drink beer? Only if that's the only available beverage.

6. What do you want? My eyes to be 10-years-old again.

7. Do you have any television obsessions? No.

8. Last spoken words you heard? "Goin' back upstairs...c ya!"

9. When was the last time you cried? Last week.

10. Is your sister a slut? No.

11. Pepsi or Coke? Dr. Pepper (diet)

13. What is your favorite sport? To watch: football.

14. Do you enjoy piercings and tattoos? "Enjoy"??? No. I can appreciate some of the artwork in some tattoos, and I understand the reasoning behind the concept, but I don't think enjoyment enters into it for me.

15. Do you enjoy Taco Bell or McDonalds? Taco Bell.

16. Are you restless? Frequently.

17. Is your computer a laptop? The one I'm using right now is, yes.

18. What is your favorite color? Blue.

19. What color is your hair? Brunette with red and ash highlights.

20. Last inbox text message? ...meh, too lazy to check....

21. Your response? ditto

23. Do you like anyone right now? Lots and lots of people.

24. Who is in the room with you? We are each on a different story of the house. Sad, but true.

25. What are you wearing on your feet? Gray sox.

26. What are your favorite pairs of shoes? Depends on the day. Sometimes it's the Poptarts, sometimes it's the boots, sometimes it's the tennies.

27. Who was the last person to say I love you? Sparky...maybe me, actually.

28. What was the last thing you ate? Dinner: crockpot beef burritos. Yum.

30. What is the closest item near you that is blue? My comb. Why is it here instead of the bathroom where it belongs??

31. What instant messaging service do you use? Meebo (I have accounts on Yahoo! and Google).

32. Who was at your house last? Just us chickens.

33. Which do you wear more, jeans or sweatpants? Jeans. I don't actually have too much in the way of sweatpants.

34. What is the last movie you watched? No clue.

35. What do you currently hear right now? CSI: Miami on A&E

36. Is it on the radio or computer? It's on TV.

38. Where is your mom? In her room at the nursing home, or maybe eating dinner.

39. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing? Beast bought it for me last fall at a conference.

40. Where was your default picture taken? Which one?

41. Are you texting someone? No, I'm meming.

42. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yup.

46. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? It would take a lot of groveling.

47. Do you own something tie dyed? No, I don't think I do.

48. Did you hurt yourself today? No.

49. Do you want someone you can't have? Nope.

50. Who makes you smile the most? Lots of people make me smile for different reasons.


#74

1. When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in the face? Tuesday.

2. Do hugs make you feel better? Yes. One of my favorite things is Sparky saying, in a sing-song voice, "Hugs make EVERYthing better."

3. Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor? Yep.

4. Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in? I prefer it to be warmed up, so before.

5. What did you do today? Got my hair cut and so forth, went grocery shopping (twice) and also bought a Roomba.

6. Have you ever brushed your teeth while in the shower? Possibly.

7. Have you had more than 3 boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time? No.

10. Would you rather be in a permanent relationship or play the field? Permanent.

11. What is your favorite sport? See previous response(s) to this question.

12. What color is your shower curtain? It's got a lighthouse and dolphins on it.

13. Have you ever had stitches? Yes.

14. How long ago did you hug someone? About half an hour ago.

15. Do you believe that boys/girls have cooties? Uh, no.

16. Do you know how to use chop sticks? Yes.

17. Lyrics stuck in your head? My brain is pretty well tefloned today.

18. Do you like the Red Socks or the Yankees? Neither. feh....

19. What are you doing tomorrow? Working.

20. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of? Beast.

21. Have you ever given money to a homeless person? Not directly.

22. Have you ever ran over an animal? Yes. What a horrible feeling.

23. What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops.

25. What are you doing right at this moment? Trying to stay awake.

26. Do you think its right for straight guys to get their tongue pierced? I could really care less unless he wants to kiss me using it. Ick.

27. Where's your favorite place to be? In bed.

28. What's your favorite song? "Amazing Grace"

29. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? I never drink coffee.

30. Have you ever thrown shoes on a telephone wire? No, never understood why people do it.

32. Have you ever climbed up a water tower? Nope.

33. Do you dream in black and white? Sometimes.

34. Do you talk in your sleep? Only very occasionally.

35. Do you snore? When I'm exhausted or sick.

36. Do you think about any of your ex's? I think about 'em but I'm not after 'em.

38. Funniest thing you heard all year? Uh...I think it involves a clean desk.

39. Ever gotten a mosquito bite on your face? Yes.

40. What are you afraid of? Failure. Caves.

41. What does the last text message in your inbox say? ....I'm really starting to hate this question!

42. Do you like someone? Yes, yes, yes!!

43. Do they know you like them? I believe so.

45. Can you recite the alphabet backwards? I can sing it backwards!

46. Who's on your mind right now? Bath, then bed.

47. What are you listening to? Same thing I was before...CSI: Miami.

48. What's your mobile ringtone? No clue: it's always on silent/vibrate.

49. Need to get something off your chest? Undoubtedly.

50. How do you feel about your life right now? Right now, things are fine.


#75

1. Last person you had a deep and meaningful convo with? Beast and I had a political discussion at dinner tonight.

2. Where was the last place you went? Meijer's

3. Does your ex miss you? Very doubtful.

5. Look at your 3rd friend on MySpace Facebook. Think about it, do you really like them? Yes, though I've only met her once.

7. Who is the last baby that you held? Olivia.

8. Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? Oh, dear God...NO!!!

9. Are you ticklish? Yes.

10. Have you ever worn a crown? Yes.

12. Who is the last person you hugged? Sparky.

13. Did you ever have a black dog? Yes. Two of them.

14. What should you be doing right now? Reading.

16. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Sparky, this afternoon.

17. Do you like coffee? Yischhhhhhh

18. Are you missing someone? Not right now.

19. Reason behind why you last cried? I'm sure it involved some family member's health status.

20. How much cash do you have on you? About $39.

25. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? One.

26. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to change a regret? Bring on the bankers.

27. Whats on your mind right now? "Bath...I need a hot bath...mmmm"

28. Do you have a deep dark secret? Yes, several. Believe it or not.

29. Do you currently like someone? Oh, for FUCK's sake, YES!!!

30. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? My youth pastor was gorgeous.

31. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? My parents didn't 'do' grounding. They did guilt instead.

33. Do you have any strange phobias? Nope. All my fears are reasonable and normal.

34. Have you ever played naked Twister? Ick. No.

35. Are your parents married/separated/divorced? Married, but currently separated.

36. Who would you want to be with now? No one. I'm kinda fine alone right now.

38. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? Yes. Loads.

39. Do you crack your knuckles? Not intentionally.

40. What's one thing that can always be found in your refrigerator? Mmmmm, cheese.

41. What color are your bed sheets? Blue. (shocked?)

42. How many kids do you plan on having? One of my own, and lots of borrowed ones.

43. Plans for tomorrow night? Doing the cleaning I didn't do today.

45. Have you ever been in love? Yup. Several times.

46. When was the last time you went out of the state? MLK, Jr. day.

49. We are all human: do you judge someone for a past indiscretion? Depends on the indiscretion in question. I take things into account, but I try not to hold it against people.

50. Generally, in life, what makes you happy? Honesty, blue skies, babies, and small furry animals.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.