Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Fill-In

(Link in blogroll)

1. Once I was fit and thin.
2.
I don't know anyone who enjoys being sick.
3. Today at work I
won't be there so I don't really care what happens as long as they leave my desk alone.
4. What's
RDA all about? (I really ought to find out...)
5. If I make a mistake I
try to own up to it right away.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought
"mmmmphhhffff". And then I heard the DJ on the radio list our schools on the Closed Due to Weather list. I finally rolled out of bed 10 minutes later to warn Sparky.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
having a tidied up house (snort!), tomorrow my plans include working at least 9 hours, and Sunday, I want to collect lots of money for the Souper Bowl and then enjoy the youth group kids at our house in the evening during the game!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.