Monday, February 4, 2008

Curious as a Cat

(Link in blogroll)

1) Who do you think is the most moral political leader in power today?
Uh...my 'gimme' for this one is Nelson Mandela, but he's not really "doing" politics anymore. Perhaps Aung San Suu Kyi. (See, I do read the paper sometimes...!)
2) Do you have a "lucky" color? A "lucky" number? "Lucky" clothes?
I don't think I have lucky colors or numbers, but I do have some weird mojo with clothes that just feel better on me. Several of them are shirts of my dad's, but the flannel shirt I'm wearing right now is also very comforting.
3) Who is the worst-dressed person you know?
In general, Michael Moore is probably up there. However, I don't know him, so I'll go with Sparky, who is so totally clueless that I really think he'd wear the same thing everyday 24/7/365 if it weren't for the whole b.o. thing.
4) What is the best thing you have ever had for breakfast?
I'm liking the cookies I've been eating today! As far as "real breakfasts" go...we had a really nice meal at the Nantucket in Milwaukee several years ago that included a buffet and mimosas.
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I have developed a thing for lighthouses over the past four or so years. I'm not sure what the deal is, but I do like them, both architecturally and metaphorically. However, I have not gone so far as to start studying them, or planning vacations around them!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.