Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Too sexy for my life

You Are Somewhat Sexy

While you may not be the sexiest person in the world, you have your sexy moments.
You sometimes carry yourself well, and it gets you a lot of attention.

You have a lot of sex appeal ... as long as you remain confident, friendly, and adventurous.
The only times you seem unsexy are when you lose your confidence or sense of adventure.


How You Are Sexy

You are secure in social situations, and you definitely have a confident vibe. And that's very sexy.

You are open to all sorts of experiences, and you have a taste for the exotic. Your adventurous spirit is very sexy.


How You Aren't Sexy

You're not that comfortable with your body, and your lack of confidence is not sexy. It's not always about how you look... it's also about how you feel.

While your look may suit you, people are getting tired of it... and that's not sexy. Why not change it up?

I don't really care whether other people are tired of "my look." Quite honestly, I "look" different every day, so fuck 'em. As for the rest, now that I've stopped giggling, I'm going to take my sexy self off to bed in my sexywarm (chenille-ish) pajamas.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.