Wednesday, January 9, 2008

For Chicks

from Kwizgiver

peep peep peep

1.How many boys have you cried over? Hundreds including the current one(s)
2.Does chocolate really make you feel better on your period? Never worked for me, and I can't check.
3.Who ended your last relationship? You, or your ex-partner? It's been awhile, so I'm saying that he did. It would be interesting to find out his answer, though.
4.Have you ever been in love? Yes.
5.Have you ever liked somebody and never told them? Several.
6.Honestly, do you like anybody? Yes, of course.
7.Flowers or chocolates? Flowers.
8.With your boyfriend, a romantic night in or wild night out? With my boyfriend?? Shhhh...you're not supposed to tell!
9.Kisses or hugs? Both.
10.Be called pretty or beautiful? Neither, actually.
11.How many guys have met your parents? Guys I dated, or guy friends? My high school boyfriend and my husband are the only dates who met them.
12. Since your 1st boyfriend, what is the longest you have been single? Uh...hmmm...as in no dating at all? Or as in nothing serious going on? I'm not really sure.
13. Have you been heartbroken? Yes.
14. Are you friends with any of your exes? I don't hate any of them, but I rarely see any of them.
15. How many REAL relationships have you been in? Define "real." I'd say two? Five? Twenty?
16. Would you kiss the last person [whom you last kissed] you kissed again? Sure. I'll always have another kiss from Sparky!!
17. Do certain songs make you cry? Yup.
18. Do you get along better with your dad or mom? When they were both alive, it was Dad. Now, I guess it's Mom.
19. Who was the last person you hugged? Sparky. NO! Kel!!
20. Do you wish you could see somebody right this second? I can see someone: Sparky's on the couch.
21. Have you met a boyfriend online? Nope.
22. Do you think guys will open this answer these questions because it the title says chick survey? I doubt it; we'll see.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.