Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by the Kwizgiver, and so here I am.

Here are the rules...

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. [see below]
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random and/or weird facts about me:
  1. I used to be able to (manually) bend my wrists so that my thumb touched the inside of the wrist below it.
  2. I have a full octave-plus-one reach on my right hand.
  3. My brother used to promise to pay me if I tickled his back. I'm still waiting for all those nickels 35 years later.
  4. I know how to design a septic field, dig hole for the tank, and mix the concrete by hand for the construction of the tank.
  5. I've taught at least two people how to drive a stick-shift, including my husband.
  6. When I was a kid, I used to play with the raised veins on my mom's hands, because when I was little, she was old enough to have veins like that.
  7. My two biggest wishes for Christmas, neither of which will come true, are matching bedroom furniture (dressers) and a new set of dishes.
Not tagging anyone. You want it, you got it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.