Monday, November 26, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

Which personality trait has gotten you into the most trouble?
Not thinking ahead, or thinking things through before jumping in with both feet. This is true both verbally and physically; I have a tendency to engage my mouth before my brain has a chance to stop me, and I've been in some stupid situations because I didn't plan ahead.
If you had to gain 10 pounds what would you eat to gain the weight?
Candy, pasta, carbs... And maybe some Ensure to top it off. Ick.
How is your private self different from your public self?
I'm MUCH crankier in private, and generally a bitch. Otherwise, I don't really think I'm that different.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.