Monday, November 12, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What family traditions or customs would you most like to see preserved? Kindness, faith, love, and honesty.

What do you feel is the least sexy part of the body? Armpit?

What keeps you awake at night? Why? (This could be worries, recurring thoughts, pain or any other distraction. Read into this any way you wish.) Stuff I need to be doing...and then I just add in all the other worries: family illness, scheduling conflicts, stupid things I've said recently, who 'hates me'...etc., etc.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.