Monday, November 12, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

1) Which one person would you choose to understand you better? My mother.

2) What do you think is the best age to be? Why? Depends. For some people, 4. For others, 60. I'm fairly content with anything between 30 and 50, since I'm the most comfortable with myself now.

3) Of all the people you know, who would be the easiest to seduce? Why? Of those I'm willing to name...uh, me. Because those I'd actually name would hit me. Hard.

4) What's the best advice you didn't heed? I've gotten a LOT of advice about Sparky over the years. I've learned to be extremely selective about taking it.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Time is on my side, yes it is (I never figured on quoting the Stones on my 44th birthday!).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.