Monday, November 5, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

1) What is the secret to aging contentedly?
Acceptance of reality.
2) If you had to give up your computer and your TV at home, what would you do for entertainment?
Uh, gee, I guess I'd read more. ;-)
3) Name the most embarrassing moment of your life.
Oh, so very very many from which to choose.... Lately, the majority have been around the concept of talking about someone whome I thought was absent, only they weren't. Lesson: stop with the gossip!
4) What topic do you feel least comfortable discussing with a lover?
The little things that annoy the crap out of me, that sound picky and stupid but really drive me NUTS (and not in a good way)!
5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I want to go see Billy Joel. But I think the concert is sold out. I've been rather bummed about it for several days now.

On the other hand, doesn't it look like there's an accordion being played? SO glad I didn't have to go see Weird Al with Sparky!!!!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.