Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tuesday Twosome

(Link at left)
Reputations, would you rather…

1. Be the person next door or the fantasy person that appears unattainable? (explain)
Oh, I'm very much the girl next door. I dunno about the unattainable business--after hearing the "snotty" comment last week, I'm re-evaluating my aura of standoffishness--but I'm definitely a next door type.
2. Lie to maintain a "goody-goody" rep or not care what people thought about you? (explain)
Fuck the yobs--I don't care what they think! Mostly....
3. Go back in time to undo your mistakes or deal with the mistakes and learn from it? (explain)
Depends on the mistakes, but generally I would undo them rather re-experience them. It's not the mistakes I learn from, it's the smacks upside the head from God that get my attention.
4. Be friends with people that make you look good or people that make you appear to have an edge? (explain)
I'm friends with people because I like them and they are trustworthy, among other things. If they make me look good, or edgy, or whatever...I could not possibly care less.
5. Stay friends with a person that betrays you or break it off and not give her/him another chance? (explain)
Depends. What kind of betrayal? Probably keep her/him at arms' length for an extended period. I'm actually in the middle of this with someone who I have just recently been able to bring myself to be civil around.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.