Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday's Feast

(Link at left)

Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?
I have a teenager, and I'm around a few others regularly, PLUS I work with some mad-crazy (not in a good way) people....I'm inured to virtually everything.
However, the dude who came in just before closing last night: HE surprised me, based on his startling resemblance to this person. Wow. And he's a writer. Sez he.
Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are teetering on the edge of bad health, always, but I wish they were less allergy-prone so I could wear mascara at least!

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?
I would be the second third in a series of Librarian Action Figures, the first made of something besides hard plastic. I'll let the buyers choose my name, but I think I'd prefer to be wearing a hat.
Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.
Sleeping and showering.
Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?
Crest. I was raised on Crest; nothing else tastes right to me. Our current version has Whitening Power (or whatever).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.