Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday Threesome

(Link at left)
::Bang the Gong::

Onesome: Bang--ing your head against the wall? What haven't you been able to get to this week that you really wanted to? ...any hope for next week?
Calling my niece, doing a flyer for youth group, grocery shopping....
Twosome: the-- other side of the coin: What have you seen this week that was just really so cool/neat/tight/pick your own buzzword that you just had to describe it to someone?
I don't think I've seen anything that I would describe with any buzzword, but I've heard some excellent new (to me) music, read some wonderful blog posts (one on jumping rope just about made me cry this a.m.), and had some great conversations with teenagers.
Threesome: Gong-- Okay, do you have one of those cute little gongs in your house? ...or a larger one in your garden? Just askin'...
I have one of these tiny ones (they are called Executive Desk Gongs) at work, given to me by a good friend (whose link I would post, but you can't get there from here). I "clink" it periodically when I'm feeling particularly silly, or when I move my phone and it crashes into the gong and knocks it over. It makes me smile. Otherwise, the whole gong "thing" only reminds me of Chuck Barris, Jaye P. Morgan, and drug-addled adults in bad clothes from the 70s. And the Addams Family of course. "You ... Rang...?"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.