Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thursday Threesome

(Link at left)
::I love this Book::
Uh-oh, look out this could get ugly...


Onesome: I love-- to hear about new music; do you have any new favorites for us this week?
I'm really loving Avril's new stuff. And Pink, though I'm not sure how new the stuff I like is, because I never listen to the radio... ;-)
Twosome: this-- is way past the half way point of Summer; how are vacation and other plans working out for you? Here's hoping you're doing well!
Vacation etc., is all over; we just coast through the rest of the summer being bored. Sounds very good to me!! Sparky may go on his annual canoe trip with the Rec. Dept. in August, and other than that I don't think we have anything exciting planned. School starts after Labor Day this year because of construction on the buildings, so it's an extra-long summer, too. YAY!
Shoot, that reminds me: I need to get a list of school supplies together....
Threesome: Book-- query: Whatcha' readin' this week? No, not "The Harry"! Arrgh! ...okay, if that's a big thing, sure {g}.
I have 9 copies of HP&tDH under my desk at work, ready for action (like the National Guard). They'll be checked in on Friday night, or Saturday morning. I'm not hanging around till midnight like last time, though. ;-) Sparky picks his copy up at 12:01 Saturday a.m. at the local bookstore. Not sure how long he'll stay there reading.

As for what I'm actually reading...my book blog is really inaccurate right now..."Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl" and "Scandals, Vandals and Da Vincis" and then I'm still trying to get through "Crusader's Cross" on CD, too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.