Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

(Link at left)
10 Favorite Movies from Your Childhood

  1. Apple Dumpling Gang
  2. Grease
  3. Herbie the Love Bug
  4. Sound of Music
  5. Fiddler on the Roof
  6. Paint Your Wagon (I laughed so hard during this one!)
  7. Young Frankenstein
  8. Ten Commandments
  9. West Side Story (oh, I cried...big shock eh?)
  10. Dr. Zhivago
I think that's about all the movies I saw, except Ben Hur, Snow White, Oliver!, and Tora! Tora! Tora!, all of which terrified and/or confused me a lot. I left out Star Wars cuz I'm so very, very tired of it. And Where the Red Fern Grows was so different from the book that I don't even remember much of it.

Obviously, we didn't really do "kid movies" in my family.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.