Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tina's Tuesdays

(Link at left)

1. What is one thing you regret you never did?
Well, uh, there's still time for some of the stuff. I guess that I regret not spending more time with my sister before she died. I don't think I believed she actually would do it this time.
2. What do you regret not saying to a loved one?
I wish I'd've told my dad more often that I loved him.
3. Do you have more regrets now than you did 5 years ago?
Hmmm...I don't think so. I think I'm generally in a better place, mentally, as I get a little older.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.