Monday, May 21, 2007

Monday Madness

(Link at left)
Birthdays

1. Name one thing you received as a gift on your last birthday.
It seems to me we didn't really "do" birthdays last year. Then again, perhaps I received candles. I know I got cards from my boys. The rest of my family has taken my cue and stopped sending cards, I guess.
2. What would be the "perfect" birthday gift?
Extra time and a guaranteed nap.
3. Do you look forward to birthdays?
I'm on the big Count Backwards at this point. Not so much, but I like it to be noticed.
4. On your birthday, do you treat yourself to something special each year?
Not as a regular thing. Sometimes I take the day off work as a personal day; sometimes I do. It depends on where I am at that point in time.
5. Do you bother keeping up with your horoscope on a regular basis?
Nope. Haven't read it in months? Years, maybe. Occasionally, Beast reads it out to me if it's especially humorous.
6. What zodiac sign are you, and do you think you fit the description for that sign?
I'm a Scorp. We are known for our tempers (that fits) and our backstabbing ways (I don't think that fits) and our unruly passions (I'm not sure that fits either).

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.