Monday, May 21, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What was the best day of the past week for you and why?
I got quite a lot of catching up done on Tuesday and Wednesday at work. Otherwise, the fact that it's over seems to be the best part of it....
What is the best thing about the city in which you currently live?
Where I live is a very small town with very little real traffic, rather bucolic, sort of down-on-its-luck resort-y, but no businesses to speak of. It's a weird place.

The city in which I work is a small city that just opened a Wal-Mart, will soon open an Office Depot, and those are Big Days in our life. There is only one high school, though a second one is currently under construction. I like that it's small and the problems are, as a rule, small.
What do you love most about yourself?
I always pick myself up and try again.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.