Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

Have you ever had a dream that explained something that happened in your past? Predicted something that happened in the future?
A lot of my dreams explain stuff that happened. Every once in awhile something happens that I know I've 'already done' in a dream, and it's freaky. I can't think of anything specific in either case, but I know I've discussed it on the occasions when it's happened.
What is your favorite candy?
Smarties, or SweetTarts.
If you had to have one, whose autograph would you have tattooed somewhere on your body?
Someone with a VERY SMALL signature! Or, I'd get my own signature on someplace hidden, for identification purposes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.