Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Blogdrive Insanity

(Link at left)
Best Foot Day

1. Football - what's your favorite football team (any level)?
The Pack.
2. Shoes - Describe your favorite pair of shoes.
It varies. I like comfortable shoes, but they have to look good too. I'm not one for frumpy shoes (unless I'm going strictly on comfort--I have two pair of "standing on my feet all day" shoes that aren't pretty, but my feet don't hurt when I wear them). Right now, I'm working through the..uh..5 pairs of sandals that I own...ahem.
3. Dancing - What do you think is the best music to dance to?
Strong beat, and happy-making. I can't dance to depressing music. Not that I dance much in the first place....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.