Monday, April 9, 2007

Randomness

(Link at left)

Better Late than Never

Are you usually late arriving? Late for work, school, parties...etc.? Or are you usually on time or even prefer to be a few minutes early?
I prefer to be on time or early. I hate walking in late anywhere. Over the past couple of years, however, I have become more inclined to lateness. Still don't like it, but I'm less likely to obsess over it.

Are you late returning things as well? Library books, movie rentals...etc...? By in large, I'm good about returning things on time. However, I do have lapses, for which I don't mind paying. Cheaper to pay the overdue charges than to have guilt (I generally get both, though, unfortunately). Library books are a special case: I almost never get them back on time, in spite of working there. No incentive. Or something.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.