Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday's a Bitch

(Link at left)
Once Upon A Time

1. What are you reading right now?
Ugh, I need to update my book blog. It's really out of date! Normally, I just link there to answer these questions, but I can't do that today. So, here's the deal: I'm reading Stephen White's Kill Me, and listening to Inkspell (by Cornelia Funke) on CD while I drive. Surprisingly, that's it. I usually have two or three books going at any given time.
2. What is your favorite genre of book to read and why?
I like mysteries. Usually the bad guys lose, and that is always a good way to finish up something.
3. Do you have a library card?
Uhm. Yesh. Yesh, I do.
4. Are there any books that people have recommended to you that you just can't get into?
Quite a few. Most of them, in fact. I like a lot of books, but I like them for odd reasons, and I think that's true of others as well. Then there's the fact that I really don't like being told what to do, even to the point of being told I'll "love this book." Personality defect.
5. What would you title your memoir?
"Mice are Playing"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.