Monday, April 9, 2007

Manic Monday

(Link at left)

What flavor of ice cream best describes your personality?
Peppermint (maybe it's only because I like peppermint ice cream so much...)
If your life was a weather vane, which direction would it be pointing right now?
Windy and warming.
What is one field or profession that you have never pursued, but that you think you would most likely have been quite good at?
Teaching. I know I'd be ok at it (I've done it at church enough!), but I couldn't handle the non-teaching parts of the job. Parents are not my favorite people!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.