Monday, April 9, 2007

Curious as a Cat

(Link at left)

What is the most mysterious phenomenon you have ever witnessed?
That's a very good question for the day following Easter! I did hear my dad's voice say my name about three years after he died. It was weird beyond weirdness.
Then there's my mom total assurance that I was never in any danger during a cancer scare ten years ago. That was rather freaky, too.
What is the worst thing that could happen to you?
Loss of hope, loss of human contact, loss of self.
If you had to guess two people at work were having an affair, which two would pair up? Why? [please don't give full names]
As far as staff goes, there is no fucking way anyone where I work is having an affair with anyone else. Eeeuw. Beyond the "eeeuw" factor, we have one teenage guy on staff (though who knows what he and another of the pages are doing---but I don't count that as an "affair"), the one full-time regular male staff member is in the throes of a bad divorce and doesn't really have time or inclination towards staff, and the other two guys on staff ... I just hope not. They've both been married to their respective wives for 25-plus years each.

I don't think we've got any same-sex affairs happening either. No hint of anyone on staff who isn't 100% hetero (though methinks at times one staff member in particular makes almost "too much" of a deal about nice-looking men....)

You know, this whole subject makes me itchy all over. If there is hinkiness happening, I'm so totally unaware of it that I'd probably have a heart attack if I found out about it!

Patrons? Anything goes. Consider it a free-for-all. I don't think any of the married staff are having it off with any of the patrons except their spouses, but I could be wrong. I'm sure there are affairs galore among the patrons, and I just don't want to know!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.