Friday, January 19, 2007

T.G.I.F.

(Link at left)
Ka-Ching

If moolah were not an object...

1. ... what computer would you buy?
A laptop with a bigger screen just for games.
2. ... what cell phone would you want to have?
I'm liking those RZRs, and I wouldn't mind having one that took pictures, but I don't really use my phone that much anyway, so it's not that critical to me.
3. ... what vehicle would you own?
A Jeep Cherokee, but only if I lived where I could use the 4WD appropriate. That is, not around here.
4. ... which one designer would you get a whole new wardrobe from?
Someone sensible. No feathers, or bulbous, puffy skirts, or anything of the sort. I don't "do" designers, though, so I can't give a specific answer.
5. ... what charity would you support for life?
One

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.