Friday, January 19, 2007

ABCs

Found at Random Acts of Reality

A - Available/Single? - Married, and therefore not available, for people who need these things spelled out... :-)
B - Best Friend? - More than one: Beast, Jenny, Amy, and those 'situational' best friends....
C - Cake or Pie? - Frosting from the cake, and then cherry pie, with ice cream--or, hey, just put the frosting on the pie!
D - Drink Of Choice? - Diet Dr. Pepper, or vodka-tonic.
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? - Glasses, without which I cannot function.
F - Favourite Colour? - Blue, though I've come to appreciate other colors as I get older.
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms? - 'S all the same to me. I like Sourpatch Kids better.
H - Hometown? - Grew up in a suburb of Denver, but live 1000 miles away from there now, in a small village.
I - Indulgence? - Those candy hearts that come out this time of year, and Sims. And blogging, if truth be told.
J - January Or February? - January. February just seems to last forever. The holiday joy lasts through January for me, though.
K - Kids & Their Names? - Just Sparky, who is named after both grandpas.
L - Life Is Incomplete Without? - Books.
M - Marriage date? - July 5, 1986.
N - Number Of Siblings? - There were 5 of us.
O - Oranges Or Apples? - Apples.
P - Phobias/Fears? - Crowds. And spinning in circles. I don't consider either of them unreasonable fears, though: crowds get out of hand quite easily, and spinning makes me throw up.
Q - Favourite Quote? - Too many to list.
R - Reason to Smile? - Babies in general, Sparky, friends and family, warm sox.
S - Season? - Fall
T - Tag people? - I don't tag. If you want to do this, just steal it and go! :-)
U - Unknown Fact About Me? - I wasn't allowed to wear jeans to school until I was almost 15.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? - Brussels sprouts.
W - Worst Habit? - Thin-skinnedness (is that a word?).
X - X-rays You’ve Had? - Teeth, and that's it as far as I know.
Y - Your Favourite Food? - Almost anything sweet, and any kind of bread.
Z – Zodiac Sign? - Scorpio, but don't assume you know the least bit about me because you know that!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.