Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday's Feast

Feast One Hundred & Seven

Appetizer
What color is your car?
It looks like this, except it's green.
Soup
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
I don't know, it would be something involving detail and no members of the public to speak of, preferably something I would be able to do online at home, or elsewhere. PI? ;-)
Salad
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Actual, real flu? Probably only 4 times at most. But I've had upper GI stuff a lot, the kind that causes upset stomach, to say the least. I had pneumonia when I was about 10; that was by far the sickest I ever have been. And when I was a kid, I got strep throat basically every winter for about 5 years straight.
Main Course
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
I ended up not going to our homeowner's association meeting last night...because it's actually next Thursday (so I can't go, cuz I work). That was an unexpected gift of a free evening.
Dessert
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I'm assuming this excludes familial-style kisses, or at least excludes outside-the-family kisses... I think--unless it was my "fiancé" at age 5 (whom I don't remember kissing, I just proposed to him), Ron M. at a junior high school dance was first.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.