Monday, July 24, 2006

Miss Elainie

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

1. If you could change one thing about your appearance, what would it be?
Better skin.
2. Do you generally “dote” on your appearance?
I don't think so. I'm not sure about the use of "dote" in this context.
3. Have you ever altered your appearance?
Not surgically. Time's taking care of altering things...
4. Do you follow a daily exercise program?
Nope. Much to my chagrin.
5. Are you a slave to fashion?
Nope. No way. If it's comforatble, I wear it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.