Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday Fiver

What it all comes down to...

1. When is the last time you were broke?
As in stone-cold-who's-paying-the-gas-bill broke? Never. As in gee-it-would-be-nice-to-have-something-besides-tuna-casserole-for-dinner-for-the-23rd-straight-day? About 8 years.

2. What makes you lose focus?
Having too much to do, and constant interruption. I really don't multitask well, especially if people are involved in one of the tasks.

3. How tall are you?
I'm just shy of 5'8". And, unfortunately, beginning the Shrinkage.

4. Are you brave or cowardly?
Yes: both. Neither.

How about "foolhardy"?

5. What's in your pocket?
I haven't stocked them for the day. Normally I carry Chapstick everywhere and my cell phone. When I'm at work, I have my keys in my left front pocket and my cell phone in my right front pocket (set to vibrate, not ring), although I get almost no signal in the building at all.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.