Thursday, December 2, 2004

Thursday Threesome

It's been a long while since I did this:

Onesome: Dancing-- Dancing? Does anyone go dancing anymore? I mean, disco died, and the club scene? Hmmm... Is dancing dead? ...or are we just here on the web instead of out for the evening?
I think people only dance at weddings now. The Beast and I have been trying to get our schedules arranged to take a dancing class, but it just keeps not working out. Perhaps this is the year?
Twosome: Polar-- Polar bears seem to do well in the snow... How about you? Is snow just another thing you deal with when it shows up, or is it shutdown time? ...and if you're posting from a non-snowy locale, do you make trips to actually see snow? It's okay to admit it...
Love the first few snows of the year. But winters here last till April; it has snowed Easter weekend the past three years. That is just so WRONG!
Threesome: Bears-- Bears? Christmas Bears? Have you seen the number of bears on the shelf this year? Are you getting one for anyone? ...or are you looking forward to receiving one? ...or do you still think that inguana in the elf outfit is more your style ?
I've been thinking about getting my mom a teddy bear, either for her birthday (12/27) or Christmas. I've a quiet affection for bears, but they must be soft and squishable, not like Ty's which are too small and crunchy.
I've now typed these answers six times; Blogger keeps eating it. grrowwllll

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.