Thursday, December 2, 2004

Little girls (Maurice Chevalier, eat your heart out!)

quite result
Quiet Girl


What kind of little girl were YOU?
brought to you by Quizilla

To take these points in order:

YES: sweet and quiet I'll buy, solitude was really my only choice in my neighborhood and family, there were multiple imaginary friends, paid attention, shy, Mom didn't worry about me and my (lack of) social skills, now a bit more outgoing, philosophical

NO: loved flowers?? hah Try "drafted to work in the garden under extreme protest." No eye for detail. I missed a bunch of stuff. VERY shy, other kids DID pick on me, but I knew there was nothing really wrong with me (self-parenting). Not sure I'm the poster child for introversion. Not sure I'm an observer, but I will cop to intuitive.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.