Sunday, May 23, 2004

Yet another

Link: The First Four
Title: What are the first four things you think of when I say:

Tom Cruise
    Gorgeous
    Fallen far from where, in my fantasy life anyway, he was 5 years ago
    Rosie O'Donnell
    Risky Business
Hmmm. I hadn't really realized how much I'm not thrilled with him lately. I'm not thrilled with Nicole either. But he has just weirded me out with dumping Nic and taking up with Penelope, then splitting with her...and you know what? I haven't cared about seeing him in a movie since Jerry Maguire! But he has a lovely face.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.