Sunday, May 23, 2004

Sunday Brunch (about 8 hours late for that!)

Link: Sunday Brunch
Title:My Favorite Things

1. What is your favorite color? Blue. I think it's genetic: my oldest sister is really into blue too.
2. What is your favorite piece of clothing? Generally, T-shirts and broken-in jeans. Specifically...my We Can Do It! T-shirt (which I wore yesterday). Or my Old Navy cargo pants.
3. Where is your favorite place to eat out? Around here: El Niagra or The Old Mill. In the world: To Steki (sp?), Ydra.
4. What is your favorite meal? Really fine steak with really fine bleu cheese dressing, barely steamed veg and garlic mashed potatoes. And really fine cheesecake. Ugh. I'd need about 4 hours to eat all this though!
5. What is your favorite sport or recreational game? As a spectator: football. Actually, I'm really pumped about the Olympics (gymnastics! track/athletics! weightlifting! swimming!). Participating: I used to love volleyball, but I'm really out of shape. I'm too competitive for organized sports generally; I need to win too badly to enjoy playing.

Surprising how such easy questions got me thinking...and how hard it was to answer them. I'm feeling pretty subdued.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.