Sunday, May 23, 2004

Still more! (killing time)

Link: Unconscious Mutterings
Title: I say ... and you think ... ?
  1. Finale:: Whew end of the show, thank God! [too many stage shows in my past]
  2. Martial arts:: How can a kid flunk Tae Kwon Do?! I ask you... [along with a bit of free-floating Bill Cosby]
  3. Flirt:: Too tired
  4. Energy:: [see above] Obviously my emotional energy and my physical energy are linked.
  5. Flavor:: Dr. Pepper [what I'm drinking now]
  6. Guess?:: Jeans [are they still around]
  7. Accomplishment:: Piano lessons. Flute lessons, for that matter.
  8. Prom:: This weekend here in town. I skipped mine. The Beast took a 20-something married woman to his...
  9. Diploma:: I have far too many of these!
  10. Bloody:: damnitalltofuck [well, hey you asked!]
Boy, if that's a snapshot of my brain, I should be put on a Thorazine drip...!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.