Monday, May 24, 2004

From Jenica

Title: Lists of Three

Three things I am wearing.
1) Museum of Moodern Art T-shirt (with cows; get it?)
2) jeans (the kind Lee has apparently stopped making. Rats.)
3) my glasses

Three things on the desk.
(I'm at home, FYI)
1) The "6 month punchlist, 6 weeks late" just created, ready to fax
2) About 8 CD-RW (no clue what exactly they are: one is sticky-noted saying "-Need CD Labels"
3) The Trading Spaces Ultimate Episode Guide

Three good ways to describe my personality.
1) loyal
2) generous
3) committed

Three bad things about my personality.
1) lazy
2) too quick to anger
3) proud

Three parts of my heritage.
1) Northern European
2) Presbyterian
3) "Good pioneer stock"

Three things I like about my body.
1) its sturdiness
2) my hair
3) my height

Three things I do not like about my body.
1) my weight
2) my fingernails
3) that clicking sound my knee makes

Three things most people do not know about me.
1) I used to be terribly shy, especially around boys; desperately and terminally shy
2) I worry about stuff constantly
3) I used to dance around my living room; and that was BEFORE A Chorus Line

Three things I say the most.
1) "OK" at the beginning of sentences, frequently followed by "...but..."
2) "I'm tired"
3) "Oy"

Three places I want to go.
1) Australia
2) Kenya; or anywhere really in Africa
3) The Smoky Mountains

Three names that I go by.
1) Cat. [edited 3/06]
2) Mom
3) Mrs. [my husband's last name] (which I hate)

Three screen names I have had.
1) Shady (my dog's name)
2) lrts
3) The Cataloger

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.