Tuesday, May 25, 2004

I'm only up for memes

Link: Tuesday is Chooseday
Title: Would you rather:

1) ...your best friend overhear you telling somebody else a deep secret about them OR your child overhear you venting your frustrations about your significant other?
Since I'm a bad mother/wife, I consistently do choice two, at least a couple of times a month! So, yeah, I'll go with that. I try really hard not to tell secrets.

2) ...learn an obscure language only spoken by 15 other people on the planet OR be able to guess somebody's exact birthdate, just by looking at them?
This is actually pretty easy: who cares about birthday, I'm going for the obscure language. Nothing quite like being able to swear at 99.999914% of the world's population without them understanding, right?

3) ...have eyebrows that grow in VERY bushy, daily, no matter how you try to prune them OR make a sound like a tuba whenever you blow your nose?
Heh, this is a little harder. But I guess I'll have to go with the tuba, since I hate dealing with eyebrows and all they entail.

4) ...have a job that makes $200,000 a year, but you only get to see your family once a week for 3 hours OR make just enough to survive from check-to-check, but be able to see your family whenever you want?
Right now, I'd rather not see part of my family. Choice one would be an easier sell this morning. But long-term and reasonably, the answer has to be "poorer but happy."
However, if this means Family of Origin, I've made chosen option one, based not on income but on simply living with an employed husband, as well as the fact that I get along better with my siblings and mom when they are at least an hour away by plane.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.