Friday, January 12, 2024

Thursday Thirteen

(Link in meme-roll)
Things On My Shopping List (a.k.a. my Instacart cart)
  1. Bagels. I need to start eating breakfast at home again. McDonald's is getting expensive!
  2. Cream cheese. See above.
  3. Gouda cheese cubes (and other flavors because CHEEEEESE!!)
  4. Bob Evans mashed potatoes
  5. Veggie dip. I have a pile of veggies that need dipping.
  6. Potato chips. I have a pile of chip dip that needs using.
  7. Drumsticks. The ice cream kind. For my sweet tooth.
  8. Dill Bites. I just discovered these: little packets of sliced dill pickles in juice. PERFECT snack size. No sugar. My endocrinologist might even approve.
  9. Turkey sausage snack sticks. See above re approval.
  10. Peanut butter + honey. Because that's my go-to sandwich and I'm nearly out of both ingredients.
  11. Wheat bread. The heavy, seedy kind. Best for afore-mentioned sandwich.
  12. Wheat Thins. I'm tired of Ritz.
  13. Two cases of diet Coke, because Aldi's doesn't sell Dr. Peppr.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.