Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Stolen 5

1. What do you drink in the morning?
Diet soda/pop, usually diet Coke or diet Dr. Pepper.
2. What was the last song you heard?
I'm not even sure. It might be something from Hamilton, maybe "What Did I Miss?" when I couldn't get my bluetooth in the car to find my phone. CDs for the win!
3. What are your feelings about ghosts?
I don't really have feelings about them. I don't disbelieve in their existence but I have never seen any proof myself.
4. How do you feel about camping?
If it doesn't involve a mattress and indoor plumbing I'm 100% agin it.\
5. What are your thoughts on showers vs. baths?
Showers are good for quick summer rinses, baths are better for soaking in winter. Speaking of which, a bath is my next 'job' before bed.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.