Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)

Podcasts I Listen To Every Episode
  1. Sinisterhood
  2. Wine & Crime
  3. The Deck
  4. No Such Thing as a Fish
  5. The Prosecutors
  6. The Prosecutors Legal Briefs
  7. Crime Junkie
  8. My Favorite Murder
  9. And That's Why We Drink
  10. Astonishing Legends
  11. True North True Crime
  12. Small Town Dicks
  13. Anatomy of Murder
There are at least 6 others I listen to all the time, and about a dozen more "in case I run out" of the others. Do you sense a theme?

3 sweet-talkers :

Su-sieee! Mac said...

You like your mysteries? Some of the titles sound like they may be cozy mysteries.

The Gal Herself said...

I'm going to have to check some of these out. I only listen to one podcast regularly, "The Book of Joe" with Joe Maddon and Tom Verducci. It's a baseball podcast and sometimes in winter I can tell they're really reaching for something to fill the hour.

Cat. said...

I love mysteries, and several of these walk the tight line of comedy/crime. Several are spooky/weird, not mysteries. And a couple are purely trivia and silliness.

Gal, I think you'd like Sinisterhood (comedy) and The Prosecutors, or maybe The Deck (both more serious).

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.