Friday, December 22, 2023

Wednesday Hodgepodge

(Link in meme-roll)
Volume 531

1. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was it by choice or by necessity? 
Every day it's more listening, if only because I listen to podcasts at work--and at home--and thought I sometimes mutter back at people (usually because of bad pronunciation) and occasionally even talk to coworkers, the balance always tilts towards listening.

2. Are you a tea drinker? Hot, cold, or both? Flavored? What do you like in your tea? Do you make Christmas tea this time of year? What time of day do you like to sip your tea? 
I like a good cuppa once in awhile, primarily in the winter or in England, but I require it black at preferably around 4 p.m.

3. What's an activity you won't try, an event you won't attend, or an athletic challenge you won't take part in not even for 'all the tea in China'? 
Triathlon. Or biathlon even.

4. What's something most people seem to love but is not 'your cup of tea'? 
Horror films. The only one I have ever seen is Psycho (the OG) and I was told I was not allowed to see anything after the first Lord of the Rings movies because I was an absolute wimp in the battle scenes there.

5. How does your family celebrate New Year's Eve? 
We usually either go to bed very early in order to be soundly asleep when the fireworks go off in the neighborhood, or stay up till they stop (usually within an hour). But not too late because I can't miss "my" Tournament of Roses Parade!

6. Insert your own random thought here. 
Most of my thoughts these days are both random and slippery. I can be halfway through a sentence--or less!--and forget where it was headed. I feel like I've had a stroke. I have, to my knowledge, not.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.