Saturday, December 23, 2023

SATURDAY 9

(Link in meme-roll)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS

1. ... [W]hen Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
A guilt-free conscience.

2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
At work, I seem to perpetually live in the Naughty List because people insist on pissing me off. Everyone else thinks I'm a fucking delight.

3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
We (Sparky and me) will head to my niece and nephew's house and hang with their kids and his dad for a few hours on Monday.

4. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If yes, which one traveled the farthest?
I only buy for Sparky and Beast these days, and all the prezzies come to my house, unless Sparky can't come because work. In that case, I ship prezzies to them.

5. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
Of course! I got myself some pj pants with my HS logo.

6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
Neither, honestly. Prefer my mom's fudge.

7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
"Silent Night"

8. What's your favorite winter beverage?
Same as summer: Diet Dr. Pepper.

9. Share a memory from last Christmas.
I have no idea what I did last year, except I know we missed church on the Eve because scheduling got all screwed up. I'm going for sure this year.

1 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you are a fucking delight. :) Merry Christmas.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.