Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Repetitively redundant

1. What inconveniences do you experience every single day?
I don't know if it's age or habit or something else, but overall I rarely feel inconvenienced in a world-shaking way. Hanging out at medical facilities in the past 10 years or so has assisted greatly with seeing that "things could be worse" and not blow up. 

Having said that, I will never be able to tolerate people who are just assholes on purpose. Fortunately, my workplace has finally recognized that fact and I'm less often placed in situations where I'm likely for this to happen.

2. What do you wish you weren’t so often in close proximity to?
Snow, and general damp, cloudy weather.

3. This past week, what would you have appreciated some advance warning about? (alternate question: What were you grateful to receive advance warning about?)
It would have been nice to know that my workplace was going to be stenchy yesterday--they stained the new doors (after they were hung, so, that's weird too) and since 5 of those new doors are in or near where my desk is...it was horrible and I left early because of it.

4. What caused you to smile happily today?
I got a strong "attagirl" from the dentist. Always good to hear that the flossing is paying off. ;)

5. When did you recently give in to a sudden impulse? 
On the way home from the dentist, I drove through McDonalds...and then realized there's an Arby's nearby so I drove through there too. Lunch + dinner, done! I love old-skool beef 'n cheddar.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.