Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll) 
January, Part 2 (Misc Questions) 
            
 1. Can you eat with chopsticks? 
I can, but not well and I'd likely starve to death if I tried.
 2. Could you tell real money from counterfeit? 
Probably. I don't see a lot of money anymore. Plastic and EFTs are my best friends.
 3. What do you think about school uniforms? 
I see both sides of the question. I would've hated hated hated them, but I think that's the default student setting.
 4. What ancient civilization would you most like to visit? 
I would like to know about the Incan Empire.
 5. What would make a great new Crayola color? 
There are never enough choices for blue. 💙
 6. If an art project is created with the intent of getting rich and famous, does that cast doubt over its significance as a work of art? 
Nope.
 7. What do you get in trouble for the most? 
Saying things. I have (yet another) post-it reminder on my monitor at work that just says STFU.
 8. Do you blow your nose in public? 
I mean, if necessary. ??  These days, it's a hassle, though so I have to find a closed room.
 9. If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go? 
Quick note to all: money isn't real. Our imaginations make it worth things.
 10. Is it as easy to make you happy now as it was when you were a child? 
Probably. I don't recall being a particularly "happy" child, although I had a wonderful childhood.
 11. Who knows more ... you, or your parents? 
My parents are dead these many long years hence. So, me, by default, which is frightening.
 12. What instrument would you like to be famous for playing? 
Bagpipes.
 13. Would you have sex with a stranger for one million dollars? 
Nope. Add a B to the amount and I'd totally consider some very vanilla sex. No weird shit.
 14. Are you completely in control of your body? 
Hah! Not even close.
 15. What is the coolest web site you know of?
I'm enjoying Blogger again.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bev Sykes said...

Oh how cool--bagpipes. Wouldn't that be fun to learn!

The Gal Herself said...

We're glad to have you back in the blogosphere.

CountryDew said...

You are right, money isn't worth anything except what society has agreed it is worth. Very astute observation. Actually nothing has value except what we assign to it. Now there's a good topic for a philosophical blog post! Nice to see you again - hope you've been well.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.