Friday, August 23, 2019

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Smallifying
  1. What mini version of a popular snack food is better than its original?
    The first thing that popped into my head is those little Ritz cheese-and-crackers things. Possibly because I'm currently sitting here eating full-size Ritz with spreadable cheese.
  2. What mini version of a popular snack food is not as good as its original?
    Again, the only thing that comes to mind is mini Oreos. Too much cookie, not enough cream!
  3. What food, not yet miniaturized as far as you know, might make a great hors d’oeuvre for parties?
    I cannot think of anything that I'd want miniaturized. Feeling a little slow tonight.
  4. What snack food might be better in a giant size?
    Kinder Eggs. The original ones; not the weird ones we have in the U.S.
  5. What five mini-scoops of ice cream flavors would go really well together?
    Butter pecan, caramel, French vanilla, Rocky Road, and cookie dough.
    Great. Now I'm craving ice cream....

1 sweet-talkers :

onebadscrivener said...

My idea is tiny burritos or chimichangas, like speared on toothpicks. Come on, wouldn't that be great? Maybe with a small cup of salsa to dip it into?

Man, a giant kinder egg would be amazing. It would be too much chocolate for me, but I'd be in it for the large prize inside anyway. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.