Friday, February 16, 2018

Friday 56

(Link in meme-roll)
Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post [on Freda's page] in Linky. Add the post url, not your blog url.
*It's that simple.
"Born August 3, 1870, Carrie would always be slight and frail, perhaps due to her mother's exposure to malaria, associated with material anemia and low birth weight."

5 sweet-talkers :

Katherine P said...

Adding this one to my list! I loved the Little House books and wouldn't mind a little more insight into their real lives.

Kathy Martin said...

I have been curious about this book. I devoured all the Little House books when I was younger. The week I am featuring Little Girl Gone by Gerry Schmitt from my TBR mountain. Happy reading!

Kwizgiver said...

Looks good! I'll have to check it out.

Boyishbookworm said...

I was born on August 3 too, haha.

My Friday post

fredamans said...

This would be a fascinating read! Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.