Sunday, August 6, 2017

I'm a ... WHAT?

You Are an Acai Bowl
You are very easygoing and apt to enjoy the simple things in life. Complications give you a headache.

You are connected to nature, and you find a lot of balance by being outdoors. You crave the simplicity of sunshine.

While you live a very Zen, minimalist type of life, you appreciate novelty and complexity. At core, you are an explorer.

You like to keep things similar from day to day but not the same. Routine is unnatural, as the world is constantly changing.
I feel like I need to slug someone for calling me Acai Bowl!
Then again this seems fairly accurate, so I can probably live with it.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.