Saturday, August 26, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Five of Whatever
  1. How tidy are your kitchen cabinets?
    The insides are pretty tidy. We don't tend to throw stuff in them willy-nilly. Everything has it's approved place and things tend to stay put. My spices are alphabetized if that gives you any ideas...
  2. What’s an art project you did in school that you remember fondly?
    We did wood-burning one year, burning designs into wood with a hot iron.
    We were, like 8 or 9. No eye or hand protection. I don't even remember anyone having issues with either the plan or the tools. It would never happen today.
  3. What’s the best thing you ate on your most recent trip?
    My most recent trip was a weekend getaway about 60 miles from here, alone. I don't remember any fabulous food. I mostly slept and read and did puzzles in the hotel room.
  4. What’s the dumbest non-political thing you’ve seen lately?
    I love that you have to make this stipulation! I see stupid, or at least super-strange, stuff pretty much every day at work. I'm trying to think of the latest thing that made me actually take notice....maybe the continued appearance of people checking significant others' phones for reasons to get pissed off. Why do people do this? Why are you looking for anything? I mean, if you already don't trust the girl, why are you still dating? Focus should stay on what YOU are going to do with information you already have.
  5. What’s something in your home that’s lasted longer than you expected?
    I have a table I "appropriated" from the house I stayed in between junior and senior year of college. It's got lovely lines and minimal damage (although the addition of a lower shelf kind of throws things off). It's been refinished but otherwise continues to be a nice piece in our upstairs hallway holding a lamp and a phone.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.