Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Don’t Go There
  1. Where were you forbidden (or too frightened) to go when you were growing up, and why?
    I was a huge scaredy-cat when I was little, so there were a lot of places I wouldn't go alone. I can't think of anything specific, though. And I don't recall my parents telling me not to go anywhere. I had to stay within sight or shouting distance of the house, and I was supposed to stay out of the garbage collection area in the alley behind the house (but I didn't want to be there anyway!); at that point it was still an incinerator. My dad reworked it later to make a little trashcan shelter thingy. I suppose I was told to stay out of my brother's room at some point, but again, why would I want to be there? Yuck!
  2. What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done in the past couple of years?
    I can't think of anything horrible except being a right bitch at work and swearing at my boss on a regular basis for much of 2015.
  3. Under what circumstances have you gone into a place you knew you weren’t supposed to enter?
    I've used the men's room in public places before because the line into the women's room was 80 miles long. Nbd--gather a crowd, take turns as "security" (to warn unsuspecting guys) and practically no one notices.
  4. Which aisle in your supermarket do you just about never go down?
    I hate going down the laundry/cleaning/soap aisles. It just stinks. And I almost never enter the cereal/candy aisle because we don't eat cereal very often.
  5. Not counting traffic situations, when did you last willfully disobey something you read on a sign?
    I go slightly over the speed limit every single day. However, I think I'm going to be ignoring the Road Closed signs near our house to see how the intersection reroute is coming along. I'll do it Sunday morning, probably--it's on the way to church--and they will not be working on Sundays this early in construction season.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.