Friday, December 9, 2016

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Ache but Don’t Break
  1. What caused your most recent tummy ache?
    I had a donut on Wednesday that did not sit well when it got to my stomach. I'm not sure what the deal was, but it was not a good way to end my day, for sure.
  2. What caused your most recent heartache?
    Heh. Every day I read the news, my heart aches.
  3. How did you deal with your most recent headache?
    I took a couple of Tylenol and buckled down to work for the remaining hours at my desk.
  4. How do you deal with a sore throat?
    Man, I really hate sore throats! I had so many throat infections as a kid, and the last time I had strep I literally wanted to die it was so painful. I couldn't sleep, couldn't swallow ANYthing, couldn't distract myself no matter what I tried. Oh, and a cough came along with it, and a runny nose, so drainage. It was hell. This was about 6 years ago. I hope I never get sick like that again.
  5. Where else do you ache?
    I had a massage last night. It's not for nothing that we call these appointments "going to get beat up."

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I agree about the massage. But it's always a good ache!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.